Compiere's Seven New Certified Partners
Rapidly growing global partner network provides integration, customization and support services to Compiere users.
Portland, Oregon – April 4, 2006 – Compiere, Inc., the premier provider of open source ERP and CRM applications, announced that seven new companies have recently joined the growing global Compiere Partner Network. The new partners include Adaptix, Aequo, Antimony ERP & CRM, ieSolutions, Meessen Consulting, Touchtone Corporation, and Transmit Consulting. These partners are now authorized to provide integration, customization and support services for Compiere ERP & CRM, the primary open source business automation software for enterprise resource planning and customer relationship management.
Jorg Janke, founder of Compiere, said, "The recent surge in interest from small and medium enterprises in Compiere is directly proportional to our growing network of certified partners. Our more than 65 partners worldwide are qualified and trained to provide the services and support necessary to fully implement and customize the Compiere ERP & CRM solution."
Compiere partners are not just a distribution channel, but also an essential part of the Compiere eco-system. Partners vote on development priorities, and receive proactive information and extensive support. The new Compiere Certified Partners include:
- Adaptix, Inc. – Based in South Africa, Adaptix (www.adaptix.com) provides Compiere implementation and support services, along with client-specific customizations and extensions.
- Antimony ERP & CRM – Based in Australia, Antimony (www.antimonycapital.com) is a CPA professional practice that implements ERP systems for companies in the biotechnology, ambulance manufacturing, import-wholesale and retail industries. Antimony brings together the IT and accounting skills necessary for a successful implementation of Compiere.
- ieSolutions – Based in Oregon, ieSolutions (www.ie4solutions.com) is a division of InfoExperience, LLC, and a provider of information technology management services, systems integration services and IT staffing services. ieSolutions delivers IT strategies and business system solutions for a wide range of industries, including manufacturing, distribution, wood products, automotive, information services, financial services, energy management and non-profits.
- Meessen Consulting – Based in Austria, Meessen Consulting (www.meessen.at) provides logistics software solutions. Their services include consulting, project management, implementation and support.
- Touchtone Corporation – Based in southern California, Touchtone (www.touchtonecorp.com) provides hosting, set-up, support, and consulting services for Compiere ERP & CRM. Their experienced consultants provide customers with an ERP solution best suited for particular business models. Touchtone also provides value-added services and solutions to streamline business processes.
- Transmit Consulting Inc. – Based in southern California, Transmit Consulting (www.transmitconsulting.com) is a software architecture and systems integration firm with a strong emphasis on planning and project management, combined with more than 20 years of industry experience. Transmit provides implementation services for Compiere ERP & CRM, as well as integration into new and legacy systems and infrastructures.
Upcoming Training in Bonn, Germany
Every year, Compiere hosts four intensive and technical training sessions for potential partners and users to learn more about the Compiere ERP & CRM solution. The next training session will be held in Bonn, Germany in the English language. The intensive training session is scheduled from May 15 to 19, while the technical training session runs from May 22 to 24. The sessions will be hosted by Compiere founders Jorg Janke and Kathy Pink and will take place at the Hilton Bonn Hotel. Jorg Janke, founder of Compiere, said, "We take the time for training new partners and users to enable them to fully benefit from Compiere's capabilities. First-hand information is also essential for the long-term success and quality of implementations."
For more information about the training sessions or to register to attend, please visit http://www.compiere.com/services/training/index.php.
About the Compiere Partner Network
The Compiere Partner Network is a worldwide network of consulting firms, systems integrators, application solution providers, and value-added resellers that provide consulting, implementation and customization services to Compiere end users. Compiere, Inc. does not compete with the partner network, but fully supports them by providing development and back-office assistance, detailed up-to-date information, and proactive updates and alerts for the product. Applicants to the Compiere Partner Network must go through intensive training and certification from Jorg Janke, Compiere's Founder, to ensure they will provide the highest level of support to Compiere users. To learn more about becoming a Compiere Certified Partner, please visit http://www.compiere.com/partners/.
About Compiere, Inc.
Compiere, Inc. is the premier provider of open source business automation applications for accounting, supply chain management, ERP and CRM solutions. Available for use on Linux, Microsoft Windows, Mac and UNIX platforms, the Compiere software solution is used by small to medium enterprises across a variety of industries worldwide. Compiere, Inc. offers commercial backing, support and services to its global network of more than 60 Certified Partners. The company is headquartered in Portland, Oregon, and was founded in 1999. For more information, please go to www.compiere.com.