Compiere Partner Program
Lead. Grow. Profit.
The Compiere Partner Network is designed for new partners to build a successful and sustainable services business with Compiere - the leading next generation enterprise-class ERP solution. If you are looking to grow your business, win new customers, and deliver unmatched services quickly and affordably, join our world class Partner Network.
Partner with the Leader
Compiere is the leading open source and cloud-based ERP solution. Thousands of customers use Compiere ERP in over 40 countries across many industries. Compiere is a commercial open source product, and is available in premium editions for you to re-sell or OEM to your customers along with your value added services. We are committed to constantly improving Compiere ERP through our R&D investments. Without question, our success is based on your success.
A Next Generation ERP Solution
Compiere ERP is a modern, highly adaptable, enterprise-class business solution - that can be deployed on-premise or on the Cloud - for a fraction of the cost of traditional ERP systems. Compiere delivers a broad and rich set of integrated business functionality on a global-ready platform. It has comprehensive functionality, including a complete set of financials, purchasing, materials management, order management, manufacturing, warehouse management, standard reports along with a flexible report writer. Compiere's revolutionary design enables applications to be easily customized and extended without programming - a first in the ERP industry. Applications are defined as objects in an Active Data Dictionary rather than programmed as 3GL code. Your consultants will easily embrace the techniques required to extend Compiere.
Recurring Revenue Stream
We provide a subscription-based pricing model that enables partners to enjoy a recurring revenue stream year-over-year. Plus, we enable additional Partner service offerings such as the ability for you to provide 1st line support, new customizations, and add-on services. Through our worldwide Compiere Partner Network and Compiere Exchange, we also offer ways for partners to find and share add-on functionality to expand their business offerings. With our rapid pace of advancement, Compiere delivers new functionality and solution offerings that allow partners to continually increase their business.
Revenue opportunities for our partners include:
- Implementation and integration services
- Development of application extensions
- Training services
- VAR discounts on subscription sales
- Optional Cloud based managed services support
- Mutually beneficial OEM licensing terms
Flexible Programs Support Your Business Model
- System Integrator - in this model the customer purchases a support subscription from Consona which provides direct access to Compiere Support. And, the customer purchases Services such as solution design, implementation, extensions and local support from the partner.
- Value Added Reseller - in this model the partner provides a “turnkey” business solution to the customer, including direct customer support. The Compiere subscription is bundled with partner services and Compiere provides level 2 support to the partner.
- OEM - this program permits a partner to offer specific customer application solutions built on the Compiere platform.
- Complementary Solution Provider - is an ISV that offers a complementary solution and co-markets with Compiere.
Multiple Membership Levels
The Compiere Partner Program features three membership levels. Choose the level that aligns with your company's resources. A System Integrator or Value Added Reseller is supported at each level.
- Authorized Partner - is our entry-level offering designed for new partners seeking to start a Compiere practice.
- Authorized Partner Silver - is designed to meet the needs of the majority or partners, including partners with established regional or industry-focused business practices.
- Authorized Partner Gold - is the elite designation for Compiere partners with global service delivery capabilities.
Contact us to join the Compiere Partner Network.